#PAOLOSAVI #MRPORTER #ÀLAPLAGE

As most of you guys know, I basically only wear Orlebar Brown when I go to the beach. It doesn't matter if it is in Scandinavia or in the Maldives. So where do I get my OB from? Well everyones favourite shop...Mr Porter.

In the spirit of Mr Porter À La Plage, I headed out to the beach outside Helsingborg. This super secluded part of my hometown was perfect for relaxing and I had the perfect beach kit with me. Bulldog Mid-Length Printed Swim Shorts, Bobby Lightweight Cotton T-Shirt, Baron Cotton-Piqué Beach Towel and a beach bag packed with the second volume of the Mr Porter Paperback, Persol glasses, and other small goodies both from Mr Porter and Orlebar Brown.

Summer is still here and if you don't have something from Orlebar Brown, then go get some. It will make you look stylish at the beach.





_MG_7356


2 comments:

F.S said...

<3 it!!

Eva M. said...

You are so hot. And I'm inlove with your photos. Btw, would you like for us to follow each other? Let me know. Follow me so I can follow you back right away. Keep in touch!

Much love,
-Eva Marie
www.evaaguspina.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...